CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Farid !!!!!!

I know it's kinda late
but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
yeah, yeah! wo ! Wo !
Happy Birthday Farid !!!!
02092009
beautiful numbers....
16 going on 17

we've been classmates for 9 years

9 years ... since Std.2 in hamilton till Form 4 in PFS

sad that this year we could not be in the same class

but being in the same class for 9 years with me shows that you really have a lot of patience and tolerance... hehehhehehe

It's like everytime I sing,

you will tolerate my voice although it reaches to the highest pitch or frequency..

It's just so fun hanging out with you cause you really know how to have fun and joke like crazy !!!!

Like the Shakira... Hips don't lie


Farid, the poser !!!

hahahahhaa

But I just wanna say,

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend all these years,

I treasure and cherich the moments we had

May you be blessed with many blessings in life

in SPM too, all the best

but lastly,

Happy Birthday !!!!!!

0 comments: