CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Black Egret of No Love- 10 reasons why it's just myths and fables

So, hmmmmm ........
The Tetha Mugama...
a "society" of 4 by Joshua Ooi, Yiu Jho, Patrick Chua and Matthew Elliot

And me.... The Black Egret of no love...

Benedictus Naycintanus.. why naycintanus ???

10 Reasons why the "Tetha Mugama" and the "Black Egret of No Love" are just myths and fables...

1. I'm not Black !

- Though I sing like one and act like one sometimes, I'm still not black ... though I wish I could run like one... well Dream on !!!

2. I do not steal and rob the love of 'our' hearts
- Though I am said to be able to do this, please la.....

3. I do not sing dark songs in A minor
- Only Alicia Keys does that, though I sing her songs sometimes, I usually sing in F or G, Joshua, you should know, when you play the guitar when I lead, it's not A minor ... not dark songs either. I'm not part of any rock band...

4. My legs are not that flabby !
- in the picture, my legs look like.... dunnola..... but still, those legs look WEIRD !!! Well, If I was barbequed, it will definitely be delicious !

5. Nike shoes ???



6. Who is YK ??? btw, YK is not a fish...
- oh.. I know.... Joshua Ooi, would it be ok if I reveal who is this ???
a girl in PFS, time to do some investigation guys... Someone's in love with Y*** K****


7. "The Woman of the Water" is not of the water...
- She looks a little like the fish in the picture... but just because I said that she looks like she has lips that look like a fish ( a thousand apologies ! ).... and that poor girl does not eat seaweed a protista..

8. Buih Cinta can't fight my singing !

- Hahahah ! It's quite ironical here. At the pitch I'm singing in, ( well you guys know I enjoy going higher and higher like Mariah Carey ) ... I don't think Buih Cinta can survive, it will *BURST !* That's why there's only three left ! The woman of teh Water, try to blow more Buih Cinta, so i can burst more...

9. Longitudinal waves ???

- Really, well, I gotta go and study Physics to remember...


10. The Tetha Mugama is the MAIN Cause of Global Warming !!!!

- So down with the Tetha Mugama !!!!!

11. 1 thing for sure is that, I should be appointed as the Black Egret of No Love because I'm the NO. 1 ENEMY of the Tetha Mugama...

* Just for Laughs !*

0 comments: