CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Shoes! fffffiiiiiinnnnnaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy

New shoes, finally!!!!!! After about a year or so thinking and looking for white leather shoes, I finally got a pair. It's so stylish, especially cos I'm black and it's white, on no, I feel like that Katy Perla girl ( that's what the Kedah debaters call Katy Perry ). Anyway, it's a WALLABY, an austrailian brand.


I wore the shoes for Chinese New Year and also to church. This photo was taken at the beach near Penang Bridge. The other pair of legs are my sis's. Matching, isn't it???? Well. we were waiting for our aunty there as we were going to Sungai Dua on the mainland for CNY. Thus, I decided to take some photos there.

Isn't the sole beautiful, anyway, you can't really see the sole as it's all black. But there are intricate desings on it too. Well, joshua says I should only get these shoes when I'm a celebrity, but I"M ONE D !!!! in your face, hahaha ! ( Please forgive me, I'm so perasan ).
Well, guys out there, get a pair too cos it's realliiiiiii nice and stylish !!!!!!!
Maybe when you're older??????????




0 comments: