CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I LUV BIOLOGY !!!!!!!

I LOVE BIOLOGY........well, actually I don't really enjoy it.
But, I love the experiments and not mentioning, the SKELETON......
OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN !!!!!

My best friend, indeed....
Whenever we have bio in the lab,
One classmate will say,
"Eh, never go and say hello to your friend there ah?"
Before you think I'm crazy,
let me explain......
It's just that I'm very fascinated with bones.....



And eyeballs, of course !!!!
When you think this is it,..........



There's more.....
The flesh meets the bones.....



And,
Just some horror....
Please don't get nightmares, alright !!!
It's just for the paparazzi that keeps on pursuing me
Guess who's that ???
CONCLUSION :
LOVE BIO
LOVE BONES
LOVE BEN !

0 comments: