CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

He makes all things BEAUTIFUL............

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! ( Psalms 8:9 )
He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate-- bringing forth food from the earth ( Psalms 104:14 )
Praise the LORD from the earth,......... you mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars ( Psalms 148:7-9 )
I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live ( Psalms 104:30 )
Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf! ( Psalms 66:5 )
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD ! ( Psalms 150:6 )















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where to go when you are bored???GO TO RACHEL YEOH'S BLOG LA!why don't have the link ar!
LOL