CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Stuff from Thailand....

Ben's socks !!!!
Yeah, not custom made... from Hatyai
but they have a socks' brand called "BEN"
Cool eh ????
Never saw other names...
Like "Benice's socks" or "Joshua's socks"...


More of Ben's socks

Whole collection....


Bought sandals too... from Hatyai
My sis says it's Ali Baba !!!


I thought the brand was Versace..
but when I looked at it closely..
It says VEESACE
hahaha
Anyway it was so cheap...
only 150 Baht ( RM 15 )


Billabong slippers...from Chaweng Beach,
Koh Samui




White watch !!!!
So huge.. from Hatyai
I love this the most...of everything I bought from Thailand

It's so stylish and cool !!!
Well it was a shopping paradise...
Especially Hatyai..
Yet to do a full report on my trip to Thailand...
See la when I'm free......


0 comments: