CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera....

Masquerade !

This is a beautiful picture !
Thanks to Stephen Goh

Dancing....

This was before the show...
I am Joseph Bouquet...
A drunk guy who is in charged of the curtains etc. of the Opera Populaire
Well, do I look drunk ???
especially the eyebacks....
Thanks to Thomas and Mary Kay for teh make-up


Acting drunk over here...
A little exagerrated ..

Some said I looked like a siau lang !

The Phantom kills me...

What an akward pose...

Keep bleeding...
Keep, keep bleeding in love
hahaha
I enjoyed 'bloodifying' myself for teh play...
It was serious fun....


The ballerinas looking at me...

I died with my eyes opened so that it looked more scary....

Some of the other ballerinas did not dare come near me...

Cos I looked to scary....

It was a fun experience anyway...

Thank you, Mrs. Malini for organising such a wonderful play

0 comments: