CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WORRIES .... bout the future....

Though I'm like "the Sunshine Mother" and " the Overly Optimistic Chimp" (was called that before...), I still do worry about my future..... sighs !!!! What am I gonna be ???

I actually want to be a Maths teacher at the best school in the world PFS ! after SPM but see how la.... While waiting for results, gotta work, do something worthwhile, not just laze arond.... I can't afford to feel bored. Well, I was not chosen for NS not that I want to go but I seriously don't mind, I'm adventurous and optimistic... probably will enjoy myself there, but still 3 months is too long, can't do other things like study or work....

After considering to be a

Pastor
Missionary
Architect
Artist
Singer
Doctor
Actuarist ( is that how you spell it ? )
Teacher
Tuition Teacher
Diplomat
and many others .....................................
I think I wanna become a LECTURER , get a PhD. ( Permanent Head Damage ) and then a Professor degree....... But what field ?????????? Probably something to do with Maths or English ??? Mass comm ??? Public Relations.... ????
This verse is now playing in my mind.... ( Proverbs 3:5-6 ) Trust in the LORD with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.....
Well, I will surrender to my Father in Heaven and see where He leads me ...........

0 comments: