CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Animals and I, Thailand....

still yet to do a whole blogpost of my seven days in Thailand...
might as well start with this at Phuket.
We were touring teh place and we stopped at a animal entertainment park...
small one though. It was fun, very fun indeed....
The python, is it a phython ??? snake la...
the animal trainers wanted one of us to try teh grip of teh snake.....
My cousins, aunties and uncles decided that the poor guinea pig would be me...
teh python grip my leg tight... the more I struggled, the more it gripped... it's muscles were moving and tightening its grip on my feet.
was a little scary but thank God for Mr. Glycerol and Mrs. Fatty Acid that prevented my dear bones from breaking.



The Python and I ....wondered whether it would be used for the soup that we're eating for dinner... nola, not so evil.
See the resemblance ???
the monkeys perfomed many tricks... they cycled a bicycle, pluck coconuts, etc.
Well, here I am enjoying animal entertainment
when I debated against animal entertainmant at teh HELP University College debates.
What an irony...


The animal trainer tied and hands and said that I was kidnapped and trown in th jungle..
Than, the monkey saved me...
( the monkey is untying th eknot round my hand, without much interest though... )
Must be thinking ...
"Why these human beings so dumb... need my help to untie this knot ?????
Thailand is definitely a nice place to visit....
But if you're a PETA member or animal rights figther...
Better not go there......

0 comments: