CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

At last... my love has come along...


Just recently, I typed the sentence above into Facebook. A few friends asked who it is....
Well who it is ????... no not it... my love is not an animal... They asked, Who she is ?
You tell me ... who she is ???

No one la..... Just wrote it to see people's responses...I'm not in a relationship.. just too busy, debates, studies, and the list goes on and on. Dont' get me wrong ok... I don't think I'll be single all my life, no, I hope not unless it's God's will.... and I'm not gay, that's definitely not God's will.. hahahah!!!! don't wanna make my life more busy and complicated, you know girls can be so complicated... That's open for debate...

I really admire my friends who are in a relationship, yet can excel so well in their studies.. Must really know how to divide their time well. But, still girls are not my priority right now.

i'll just leave it to God who holds my future in His hands. So many times I've heard news that people get heart broken and torn into pieces because of love... Why all the stress ??? Can't we just wait for God's timing.. He knows best ! Why worry about tomorrow when tomorrow can worry about itself ??? So I'll just trust in Him, Pray for a life patner that seeks after God's own heart.... Just In His time !


In His time,

in His time,

He makes all thing beautiful

in His time.

Lord, my life to You I bring,

May each song I have to sing,

Be to You a lovely thing,

in Your time.



Ecclesiastes 3:11

"He hath made every thing beautiful in his time:"

0 comments: