CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A tale by a COCKROACH

One day, I decided it was my time to show myself to the world. I chose the house of the Samar's at about 1 a.m. on a beautiful night of peace and tranquility. Mind you I have wings and can fly ! and fly very well indeed !

Looks like everyone's asleep, but I see a light in the living room, ooo, looks like Samar jr. is still studying, Sejarah is it ??? should be... I think I'll disturb him. Remember, I'm not like R. Kelly who believes he can fly but cannot fly... I really can fly, just need to spread my wings and fly. That's precisely what I did.

I decided that I would disturb Samar jr. So I fluttered my wings to attract his attraction. Mind you, I was quite far away from him. That's because I have heard stories from my parents and grandparents that Samar jr. becomes violent upon seeing coakcroaches.

Around 50% of my relatives had died when they came out in public. A third of all of them was mercilessly killed by Samar jr. by horrandeous means... Some were toutured with water through the shower in the toilet until they overturned and turned back... Many tried to safe themselves but then Samar jr. had a whole bucket of water waiting to flood them into their graves down the pipes. Others were wacked with slippers that smashed them into pancakes of white juice while others..... it's just too violent, not just rated 18-SG but rated 58-SG , no, no, even those older than that will get a heart-attack when the see teh violence of that Samar jr.

Well, back to me. I got his attention. He looked pretty afraid at first . That's when I knew it was time for revenge. REVENGE !!!!!! Then he actually came closer to me. I flew higher up the wall. There was no where else that is a more strategic spot to set my target --- well I chose to aim for his hair and poop there.

But all of a sudden, he ran into the room. Weird ??? What does he want to do there ? Hide, definitely. After a minute or so, the door opened. He took out something blue that looked like a huge bottle. I saw that the cover read "SHIELDTOX" .

Heard about it before .. guess it's used to kill mosquitoes.. Weird ah, Samar jr thinks he can kill me with that bottle. Isnt' Samar jr. a little crazy, or maybe he's just tired. The "SHIELDTOX" will not kill me !!! or even shoo me away....

Then, he sprayed it straight at my face... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... the Air Pressure that was so poweful, it was blowing me away like a tornado, I held on tight. .. It smelled so horrible like toxic.... I knew I had to escape. I tried to fly away but I was feeling much weaker. It must have been that blue bottle which had magic powers !!!

I fell onto a pile of something. The violent Samar jr. continued to spray until I could not breathe. I fell to the floor. Before Samar jr. could kill me, I escape into a room....

That room was dark. There were two humans sleeping, guess it must be two other Samar jrs. but they were female. fast asleep... Finally I get to rest . The violent Samar jr. will definitely not come in the room of else the other Samar jrs. will start screaming at the top of their voices.

I knew I was going to survive but then I felt weaker and weaker and weaker. I began to crawl close to one of their beds. Stay Strong ! My mind told me... HOLD ON !!!! Never give up !Then I died there.

Epilogue
The poor cockroach actually died beside Joanne, the violent Samar jr.'s peaceful cousin. It was an approriate grave as it was beautiful to die next to the girl the cockroach loved and adored....... However, in the morning, Joanne got a shock of her life as she discovered that a cockroach had slept/ died beside her the whole night....... Well, all because of that evil Samar jr. !!!!!

0 comments: