CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Got no checkbooks...

Got no mansion, got no yacht
Still I'm happy with what I've got
Got no checkbooks, got no banks
Still I'd like to express my thanks
Got no butler, got no maid
Still I think I've been overpaid
Got no silver, got no gold
What I got can't be bought or sold
Got no heirlooms for my kin
Made no will but when I cash in
I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night
And with the sun in the morning
And the moon in the evening
I'm all right
( This is taken from Irving Berlin's song... "I got the sun in the morning" )
Well, she forgot something.....
Got one heart, Got one soul
Still I know I'm really bold
I got JESUS in the morning
I got JESUS in the evening
And with JESUS in the morning
And JESUS in the night
I'm all right !!!!!!
Remember,
Don't be emo, Don't be sad, Don't worry too,
Cos JESUS will never leave you, nor forsake you.

0 comments: