CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Oon Feng !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Oon Feng !!!!
Sweet sixteen d....
after the many years
We're still the best of friends

At Camerons...
At so many camps...
Remember at Bulit Merah
where we sat the sky lift thingy together
I was screaming at the top of my voice
There also we paddled the boat thingy in the Bukit Merah Lake
At Frasers, we rode the two-people bicycle.....(can't remember what it's called)
We almost rode of the cliff, remember the mud that splashed on us
I loved the speed
hehehe.. I can still feel the breeze now

I really thank God for a wonderful friend
who is there especially when I feel down
or to keep up with my non-sensical nonsense
The 'Mariah Carey' notes...
The vainness...
The crazy stuff... I'm always wanting to do

For being an excellent encouragement when I know I failed God
Hand in hand,

We shared our problems,

shared our dreams,

secrets too....

remember at Bethel House of Prayer,

your home,

and St. Nicholas


The laugther, the joy...
Though you're younger,
yet you were like the big brother.....



May God always bless you...

as you are a blessing to others..

That the world will see Jesus in your life

And come to know Him through your life as a powerful testimony

Thanks so much Oon Feng !!!!

And once again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

0 comments: