CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Khai Ray


This is my cousin, Khai Ray..
Joanne's younger brother
The above photo was taken when he was really young...'
Cute, Right ???

This was taken just yesterday at a family gathering
My aunt and her family had come back all the way from England
Khai Ray was moody when he arrived..
Then, he began to cry
( usually cries when there are a lot of people around )


Then, he began to warm up....

And walk around

Khai Ray is a really active baby .....like a robot... walks round and round all the tables,

falls down, gets up again, walks then runs and the whole process repeates itself.

He would knock into things and Joanne and I took turns to look after him (more like chase after)


He would occasionally pause to look at his surroundings
as seen here
What's he staring at ????
His reflection ???


Then, he looks at me holding the cameraphone



The guy in blue behind is me..

not taking my own photo... I'm not that vain

but taking Khai Ray's photo



When I tried to take a near shot,
He tries to grab my phone
And he GRABS it.... literally
then he looks at it,
shakes it,
presses some buttons
He actually managed to on my bluetooth by randomly pressing buttons
Smart genius ???


Oops, updated this photo twice...

So, Khai Ray's my favorite baby.. so active yet so adorable...

0 comments: