CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Snapshots at KL............

one week since I blogged.. cos I went to KL .........
I had lots of fun... though we lost in the octo-finals... I had a chance to go SHOPPING !!!!!!
I wouldn't say...... "If I ever lay my eyes on thy face of royalty, or if we shall do as much as to verbally spar again O KING GEORGE the FIFTH, i shall slayeth thee with my sword, my lance, my meja-repunggungals and with my fiddlers three!!!" as they were really good....
anyway always look at the bright side of things....
It was really stressful as we had to prepare for the following day's motion till 3 am...
but still I saw Amylia, Tomok and Aweera from One in a million as they stayed in the same hotel as us.... Peninsular Hotel.. o
pposite the landslide but still safe and stable... Beautiful hotel indeed.

at the train station...


Muzium Negara


Muzium Negara


Shopping at Midvalley Megamall
( after we lost )

Train Station


The infinity pool at our hotel


Weird...eh ???
The sign indicating the lifts...
Why two guys and a girl ???



We stayed opposite the landslide

Clouds getting dark outside the train station



Heritage Hotel
( at the train station )



Train Station



Train station..
looks like a dark alley to me.....


underground passage


The rain's coming ........


More of the train station
It was definitely a fun trip...
Praise the LORD that He brought us safely there and back...
ans also for keeping us in good health..


0 comments: