CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Watches

I used to be a big fan of watches... still is
cheap watches of course
Why ???
Because I am so clumsy... often spoil all my watches
So why bother buying expensive ones ??
Besides that, same watch for a long period of time.. Boring !!
So, with like RM 200, I can buy so many watches d.... not just one
My latest watch
But I think I left it in Kl...
see, I'm so careless

Another watch


Yet another one




I seem to love black and silver watches....

This one's glass cracked...
I think I left it in the washing machine
Hehehe


This is both digital & analogue
But it's not functioning anymore


This too is spoilt


So, I'm a fan of watches
Especially BIG ones... really BIG ones...

it's just an obsession...

a collection

hope it does not become materialsm.....

Though I have so many watches...

yet I'm always late.... especially for school !

0 comments: