CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Buffet........Yummy !!!

On Sunday, my family, my parents' friends and I went for a buffet... My parents' friends gave us a treat ! This is what I had.......





Salmon, I guess or is it sashimi....whateverla, just EAT !


This must be sashimi...


Octopus, I guess ( MY FAVORITE ! )
We had a lot of other stuff to like Terriyaki Fish & Chicken, Kimchi and other japanese food
But, still the best was dessert
( CAUTION : THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE ONLY FOR THOSE 18 AND ABOVE AS VIEWERS WILL DROOL EXCESSIVELY )
A whole display of desserts......
for you to choose from

Chocolate cake......
Oh the richness
( Now you're beginning to drool )

Mixed berries dessert

Strawberry......

Blueberry...

Raspberry....

Mango.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...


Oh my....the whole STRAWBERRY TEMPTATION !!!!!!

What about some Chocolate top with White Chocolate, strawberries, and more chocolate.....

Then , chocolate ice-cream with chocolate and strawberry syrup with chocolate rice and nuts...

( though looks like ..... but it is fabulous )

Imagine the cold lovely taste on your lips

Then the sweetness of syrup overtakes....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. Indescibable

Cheese cake, chocolate cake and ice-cream fusion...

Last but not the least, Colourful delight !
Yam, Strawberry, Vanilla, Durian, chocolate, Mango, etc.
8 flavours altogether ....
( TOLD YOU THIS WAS FOR 18 AND ABOVE, NOW YOUR ROOM IS FLOODED WITH SALIVA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )

0 comments: