CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Donate, Please.... Pretty please with sugar on top....

Why am I smiling so happily ??? actually, I dunno too.... Well, it's most probably because I just got RM 50 note by a very generous man, at the coffee shops or dim sum restaurants along Gurney Drive.. Thank God for His favour. I managed to collect almost a full tin with loads of one ringgit too by 10.45.... and that's just 3 hours collecting. I actually enjoy flag day ( I get to walk all over the place.... ) That's because I love walking. This year, I joined Paalan ( my classmate of 6 years and schoolmate of 11 years ) and Kenneth ( my HSL ) to collect the money. We started off at Pulau Tikus Market then went to Gurney Drive. Kenneth decided to go somewhere else. Paalan and I collected loads along Gurney Drive and we had lots of fun too. Laughing all the way... My last year d......Sighs

0 comments: