CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Korean....

That's my name in Korean ..... BE.....NE....DICT.....THE... I guess that's how you pronounce it..... Cool yeh ???? Justin taught me this... Other things he taught all of us was
harobochi - grandfather
harmoni - grandmother
ajeshi - fat uncle ??
nanen - you are
Babe - stupid
anyo - not
adupdapta - beautiful
and lots others....
also the Jesus loves me this I know song.....but all I can remember is the chorus.......
Na sarang na shi
( Yes, Jesus loves me )
na sarang na shi
na sarang na shi
yea .......( I forgot ).......so in the
( The Bible tells me so )
I love the korean language and their songs are so romantic..... but I do not enjoy kimchi.... ( why is it cold ??? ) but I enjoy their tv series eg. Full House...... Maybe, I repeat MAYBE I will marry a korean oneday....who knows ???

0 comments: