CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What if ???? ( Part 2 )

What if everything we saw was black and white????


The black and white plant ????






Or old-fashioned colour ???



Or even in negative ?????



Or the natural world we're seeing today ???

What about a black and white cottage house ???



Looks like a nineteenth century house ???


Or in negative ???



Or colourful in it's original ???

Beautiful isn't it ???



What about flowers in shades of gray ???


Or sepia flowers ???


Negative , colourful isn't it ????
But still looks fake


It's natural colour......

What about a little more vivid ????
Well, let's all take time to thank our beautiful Creator
Our LORD God Almighty who is so creative....
So articulate with all those intricate designs...
Let's thank God that he gave us the ability to see all these beautiful colours
Let's Praise the LORD for his wonderful creations
But most importantly,
He created you and me...
Psalms 139 : 13-16
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depts of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

0 comments: